- Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Cold milk – 1/2 cups
- Ghee / Clarified Butter – 150 grams
- Jaggery(gur) – 11/2 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Total Time : 30 – 45 mins
- Preparation Time : 10 – 15 mins
- Cooking Time : 25 – 35 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Metal Pot
- Heat the water and dissolve the jaggery in it. Sieve the jaggery solution through a muslin cloth. Set aside, and allow the solution to cool.
- Mix thoroughly the wheat flour with the milk along with two-tbsp. ghee. Add the jaggery solution to the prepared wheat flour, gradually kneading it.
- Continue adding the jaggery solution and kneading the floor till it turns into a stiff dough. Make thick roats like roties out of the dough.
- Place an frying pan on a moderate flame. Pour about a tsp. ghee in it. When the ghee gets moderately hot, place the roat on the pan. Turn the roat upside down and add more ghee to cook if needed. Cook each roat till it becomes brown. Remove the roat from the pan. Serve it when cool.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.