MADUWA KI ROTI
- Maduwa Aata ( Ragi Flour ) – 500gms
- Wheat Flour – 150 gms
- Water as per requirement
- Total Time : 15 – 20 mins
- Preparation Time : 5 – 10 mins
- Cooking Time : 10 – 15 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Frying Pan
- Mix Maduwa and Wheat Flour well. Add water and prepare stiff dough.
- Prepare evenly sized balls and roll out into rotis.
- Cook on slow fire from both sides.
- Ensure that the Chappaties have been baked well.
- You could also add dal filling ( with spices ) & prepare parantha’s as well with the above process.
- Serve with ghee or butter along with Pisiyu Loon.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.