CHAULAI KE LADOO
- Chaulai Seeds – 250 gms
- Jaggery (Gur) – 200 gms
- Total Time : 30 – 45 mins
- Preparation Time : 10 – 15 mins
- Cooking Time : 25 – 35 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Metal Pot
- Roast the chaulai seeds. Once chaulai starts crackling, stop the flame & shift them to a plate
- Make a Jaggery mixture by taking a pan & adding water to it & slowing melting the jaggery into it. Make sure the mixture forms a single thread.
- Once ready, add the puffed chaulai and mix well.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make round balls of it in ladoo shape.
- Leave it to cool and serve or store them in airtight container. Your Chaulai Ladoo’s are ready.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.