- Buckwheat or Kuttu ka aata – 1 to 2 cups
- Ghee – 1 to 2 tsp
- Water – as required
- Total Time : 15 – 20 mins
- Preparation Time : 0 mins
- Cooking Time : 15 – 20 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Clay Pot
- Take a pot, add the flour & keep pouring water till it forms bubbles & make sure no lumps are formed.
- Keep the pot in slow flame & keep steering the mixture until its thick.
- Add ghee in it & Baadi is ready to be served.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.