BHATT KI CHURKANI
- Oil : 15-20 ml
- Salt : As Per Taste
- Turmeric : 1/2 Tbps
- Chilli Powder :As Per Taste
- Flour : 1 Cup
- Kala Bhatt: 300 grams
- Jambu : 1 Pinch
- Gandhryan : 1/4th Bark
- Total Time : 30 – 45 mins
- Preparation Time : 10 mins
- Cooking Time : 25 – 35 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Iron Metal Pot
- Take the iron metal pot, Add the oil, when the oil is hot, lower the flames & add the black soyabean / bhatt dal. Let it roast until you hear crackling sound.
- After this, fry the Jambu, Gandhryan, onion & tomato ( are optional ) along with black soyabean.
- Then add salt, turmeric, red chili powder and keep roasting.
- After this, add the flour ( You can choose between wheat flour or gram flour ) to the iron metal pot & keep stirring it until the flour turns Golden Brown.
- Add 3-4 cups of water to it and keep stirring till it starts boiling.
- Let the dal cook in low flame for about 25-30 minutes until the bhatt becomes soft and the curry thickens.
- The colour of Bhatt ki Churkani will be dark black ( Since it is cooked in iron metal pot ). Garnish it with corainder leaves.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.