- Wheat Flour – 1/2 Kg
- Maduwa Flour – 300gms
- Ajwain – 1gm
- Salt to Taste
- Total Time : 20 mins
- Preparation Time : 10 mins
- Cooking Time : 10 mins
- Servings : 2 – 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Frying Pan
- Knead wheat flour and keep aside.
- Mix Ajwain and salt into maduwa flour and knead. (Keep it aside)
- Take wheat flour dough and stuff with maduwa flour dough.
- Roll into chappati and cook on a frying pan.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.