ALOO KE GUTKE
- 4-5 medium Potatoes
- 4 tbsp Mustard oil
- 3 – 4 Dry red chillies
- 1 tsp Jakhiya seeds
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- Chopped Coriander leaves for garnish
- Total Time : 30 – 45 mins
- Preparation Time : 10 – 15 mins
- Cooking Time : 25 – 35 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Metal Pot
- Wash and parboil the potatoes. Once cooled, peel off the skin and cut into cubes.
- Mix together chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt with water, to make a paste.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the dry red chillies. Remove and keep aside.
- To the same pot add Jakhiya seeds. When it splutters, add asafoetida.
- Add the diced potatos & Keep stirring for 5 – 10 mins.
- Let it cook for about five minutes on medium flame until roasted and well coated with the spices.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, mix and cook for a minute more.
- Turn off heat, garnish with fried red chilies and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or roti or as a snack with tea.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.