- Horse Gram – 1/2 Cup
- Mustard Oil – 2 tsp
- Dry Red Chili – 1
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt To Taste
- Fresh Cream (Optional) – 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tsp
- Total Time : 120 mins
- Preparation Time : 30 mins
- Cooking Time : 90 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Metal Pot
- Soak horse gram for overnight. It takes time to cook so it is better it is soaked for more hours.
- Heat mustard oil in a pot and add pieces of dry red chilly. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute. Add red chilly powder and mix it well. Now add soaked horse gram to it and mix everything well. Add salt and two cups of water and cover and cook it on low heat for 30 to 40 minutes or until done. It can be even cooked in a pressure cooker in the same manner until 3 – 4 whistles.
- When horse gram is cooked, add fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves to it and mix everything well.
- Serve fannah with rice and roti.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.