- Yellow Bhatt : 250 Gms
- Chopped Onion : 1
- Chopped Tomato : 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 Tbps
- Coriander Powder : 1 Tbps
- Red Chilly : As Per Taste
- Jeera : 1/2 Tbps
- Asafoetida (Hing) : 2 pinch
- Salt : As Per Taste
- Ghee : 15-20 Ml
- Total Time : 30 – 45 mins
- Preparation Time : 10 mins
- Cooking Time : 25 – 35 mins
- Servings : 4
BEST COOKED IN
- Metal Pot
- Dry roast the yellow bhatt for about 4-5 mins on low flame in the iron metal pot.
- Add the roasted bhatt dal in mortar & pestle and grind it coarsely. This is optional if you don’t have the above use a grinder mixer.
- Heat oil in a pot and add cumin seeds, asafoetida, red chilly, garlic paste & chopped onions.
- Add chopped tomatoes along with coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Cook well for 4-5 mins.
- Add the coarsely grinded yellow bhatt (Yellow Soyabean).
- Now cook it on low flame while stirring on regular intervals.
- Add water 3 – 4 times of the above Mix, Keep stirring continuously to have the consistency.
- When it becomes thick, turn off the gas and add Coriander leaves for taste.
DONT FORGET TO USE MYOR PAHAD’S JAMBU, GANDHRYAN & OTHER SPICES.
ALONG WITH DONT MISS 15+ VARITIES OF PICKLES WE HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY.