- elps in healing wounds quickly: Bay leaf is natures blissful gift for healing wounds and skin infections at ease. With its anti-fungal, anti-germsl and antiseptic properties, the fresh and dried leaves along with the essential oil have been in use in healing wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, insect bites and minor skin allergies.
- Supports healthy hair and scalp: The most interesting healing attribute of Bay leaf oil is that it assists in controlling hair fall. In the traditional Ayurvedic medicine, a herbal rinse prepared by infusing Bay leaves was used in the care of dandruff and dry scalp. How to Use it: Simply dilute the oil with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and apply onto the scalp and hair. Rinse off after a few minutes.
- As a Potent Insect Repellent: You no longer need to spend on expensive and synthetic pesticides or insecticide bottles from the supermarket when you can have this all-natural remedy instead! How to Use it: Simply diffuse Bay leaf oil into your diffuser or vaporizer. A few drops of the oil can also be added to a spray bottle containing water, and you can spray it all over surfaces and cracks to prevent insects and other creepy crawlies from residing.
- Relieves Pain: Bay Leaf contain chemicals that decrease swelling. Since this oil helps to relieve the pressure on your muscles, it proves to be an ideal option for people suffering from muscle pains. These leaves contain a unique phytonutrient called parthenolide which can quickly reduce inflammation and irritation when topically applied to affected areas such as sore s. R-(+)-limonene present in Bay leaf Essential Oil has analgesic or pain-relieving action.
- Wonderful Aroma Like other spices and flavourings, the fragrance of the bay leaf is more noticeable than its taste. When dried, the fragrance is herbal, slightly floral and somewhat similar to oregano and thyme. This refreshing and relaxing fragrance is one of the key factors which make Bay Leaf Essential Oil a good choice for aromatherapy.
Fruit preserves, New Launch
Pure Concentrated Extract Bay Leaves Ark Drops – Natural taste, color, and smell | 100% Pure And Natural Extract For Face, Skin and Hair Care- 30 Ml
Availability: 20 in stockCompare