- Low-calorie intake : It’s a grain that helps you feel mild and energized after eating it. Barnyard millets (25g, uncooked) provide 75 calories and 1.5 grams of protein per serving.
- Fiber-dense : Barnyard millet has an excessive nutritious fiber content material (12.6 percent), which contains soluble (4.2 percent) and insoluble (8.4%) components. Constipation, additional gas, bloating, and cramps can all be avoided thanks to the high fiber content.
- Glycemic Index Low : Millet carbohydrates have a high degree of amylase retrogradation, which aids in the synthesis of more resistant starch.
- Gluten-Free Cuisine : The barnyard millet, like all millets, is gluten-free. It’s the best food for celiac disease sufferers or those seeking to live a gluten-free lifestyle by avoiding wheat, barley, and rye-based foods.
- Good Iron Source : Barnyard millet has been shown to contain an abundance of iron (18.6 mg per 100g of uncooked millet), making it the richest of all millets and cereal grains. For vegans, barnyard millet could be a useful source of iron.
New Launch, PAHADI GRAINS
Himalayan BarnYard Millet | 980 Grams | Healthy Food | for Weight Loss | Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Nutrient Powerhouse, High Protein & 100% more Fibre than Rice | 100% Vegan & Gluten Free
Availability: 19 in stockCompare